Wednesday, January 7, 2009

DAY 4 - FAIL

All right, so I got off to a bad start.

Things that I did good:
1) Got rid of all the spare pictures on my wall.
Holy hell. That's it. That is the ONLY good thing I have done since beginning this venture. And that was easy. Moving on.

Things that I did bad:
1) Ate bad food. Qdoba, pizza, Crunch Berries, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, oatmeal, Twizzlers... Not to mention all the pop. That's my biggest weakness. I could drop 10lbs easy if I strictly stuck to only drinking water. But I don't like water. There's no flava.
Wow. Not only do I drastically need to change my diet NOW, I also have to go grocery shopping.
2) Waited outside the Thrashers' hotel with Deanne yesterday like a creeper so I could get my picture taken with Erik Christensen.
Which was TOTALLY worth it, btw.
3) I did the voice. Dammit, I spoke in that high-pitched voice. I would catch myself doing it and try to stop, only to forget five minutes later.
4) I danced to the Jonas Brothers all alone in my room. AND I danced like an idiot with Deanne at the Pens game. To Cotton-Eyed Joe. In front of 16,195 people. I slapped my ass... yeah. No alcohol was involved.

Maybe I'm trying to do too much. Perhaps I should work on one aspect first, and then do the rest. It's not like I don't have the proper motivation. Ultimate Revenge and Paul Gaustad. How much more motivated could a girl get?! I was doing really well two summers ago. I made it look easy. Why can't I do it now? What's changed? Nothing, that's what. Discipline. That's it. I can't make myself do better. Yes, I can. I can do this. And I WILL!

No comments:

Post a Comment